Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our Saturday


Here are a couple of pictures of ben and millie.  The one of ben cracks me up...maybe mike needs to come off the road a little more often:)

Thankfully today cam seemed about the same.  He may have been a little more snotty....but he was in a great mood and laughed at ben a lot and at mike too when he got home this evening. John Campbell is such a joy.  His eyes light up in the sweetest way when he smiles.  I am giving him some vitamin supplements and he makes the funniest faces when he takes the vitamin c...it's a little too tart for him!  But funny enough he loves the alfalfa!  

Even though I was so concerned about John Campbell we had good day.  It was beautiful outside so Ben and Millie played in the backyard for a while and even got to eat lunch on the table under the back patio....they love that.  At one point I noticed ben had climbed through the barbed wire fence at the back of our property, which he is NOT suppose to do.  So i called him to come see me on the back porch and  even before he got to me I could hear him saying " I just wanted to go on an adventure!".  I had to work hard not to laugh before i gave him a warning.

Every time we prayed today millie had to pray for sophie and john campbell...and she always ends her prayer with an "aaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmen".  I wish you could hear it I can't do it justice.

Please continue to pray for john campbell.  He is snoozing in his swing already.  

I have been focusing on this verse a lot lately....
"The steadfast of mind you will keep in perfect peace, Because he trusts in You.  Trust in the Lord forever, For in God the Lord, we have an everlasting Rock."  Isaiah 26:3-4



3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you have a blog friend! Also glad Cam is doing so much better. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have a blog!! This is awesome! I'm going to love following this - no pressure!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abby, saw your blog address posted on facebook so I thought I would check it out. Sorry to hear your youngest has RSV! Praying for a super quick and uneventful recovery. Audrey (our 15 mo old) had is last yr and was hospitalized for 5 days. I took her for her 15 mo check up last week and her Dr recommended Lithy Tree drops (you can get them at the health food store) daily to help with the breathing and lung function. (since once babies have RSV they usually get mild symptoms of it every season until about 3ish.) THought I would pass that on since you mentioned other natural remedies in your post. You give babies under 3 5-8 drops a day while theyre having problems coughing. Hope that helps if you decide to try it out!!
    Lindsay (from Bible study and church) :)

    ReplyDelete