Sunday, March 8, 2009

millie

Today was a beautiful day!  It was great to be outside with the whole family....and cam was only wearing a diaper...he was so cute.  We were having so much fun outside but i was excited because  i got to take millie to the women's bible study that our church has every 2 weeks.  She went with me because lolo and steph put it on and it was all about kazakhstan and was a traditional kazak tea.  They did a great job....it was just like when we went to eat with a local family while we were there.  Mill was going to help serve some of the food but her and eva grace and abbie ended up playing together most of the time....they were so cute.

What was really sweet though was at one point eva was crying because millie said she wasn't her best friend....and one of the other moms heard millie say "I can't be your best friend because my mommy's my best friend."  That made my day...hope she feels that way forever.

Then on the way home she asked if she could put her flip flops in my closet and i asked her why she wanted to put them in mine and she said "Because i love you and i want to put 'em in your closet"....can't say no to that!!!!  Such a sweetie.

1 comment: