Saturday, May 9, 2009

Rascals

My 2 big kids were absolute rascals today...and here's how:

* Millie was painting her toe nails so carefully today after she painted mine that i left her unattended for a few minutes.  MISTAKE.  I knew there was trouble when ben told me to come look at what she was doing.  She had painted her leg, the bottoms of both feet, and her hand.

*  While i was putting the baby down i could barely see out my door...just enough to see millie getting the ice cream out of the freezer and ben holding the ice cream scooper and saying "be really quiet".  I came out a few minutes later and found that ben had wisely disappeared leaving millie to chow down by herself.  All she could say was "ben opened it"...as if that justified her mouthful.  Hilarious.

*  While i was getting ben in the bed i noticed that he had dumped out what remained in the lotion bottle all over his blocks and bridge.

*  I looked over today and millie had a strange expression and i realized she had given john campbell some of her cheese stick...a big chunk in fact.  I had to do the infamous finger sweep to get it out before he tried to swallow it.  Let's just say he wasn't too thrilled....apparently he likes cheese.

I'm pretty sure they knew it was mother's day tomorrow...they wanted me to earn my title:)


Another funny thing millie said while she was looking at my back...."You have moles on your back."  "I sure do mill."  " I wish i had moles"....aahhh a girl can dream:)  and of course ben had to chime in with " i have a couple moles cause i'm bigger."  

And lastly,  ben and millie stayed at Molly's most of this week and while they were there molly told ben that if he ate the crust on his sandwich it would make him run faster.  So today i told ben i would beat him to the mailbox and while we were running and he was "winning" he looked back at me and yelled "I ate the crust!!!!!"  I thought i was going to die...he cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. They are so sneaky!! Those stories are too funny. Sometimes you just have ot laugh or else you might cry. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete