Monday, June 15, 2009

Lately


Mike and John Campbell exploring a cave in virginia.



I feel like ever since we got home we have been so busy.  I have been to monroe for a couple of days for my nephew's birthday party and last week we rented a camper trailer and went to beaver's bend with the millards and the benches.  Whew....we are glad to be home for a while!

Beaver's Bend was a lot of fun.  Caleb, Avery, and Cole went with us too so it was 2 adults and 6 kids piled in the camper at night.  We rode bikes, swam, canoed, and made smores...the kids and mike and i were wiped out when we got home.  I will post some pictures soon.

On a side note ben said something funny the other day.  I told him i wanted him to stay little and to not get so big and grow up ....he looked at me kind of sly and said " So you're saying you don't want me to eat any vegetables?"  Too smart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment