Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good to be home

Well we got back from the grammy's on monday and i feel like we have been going non-stop since then.  I am going to post all about our wonderful weekend but mike has the camera with all the pictures so i am going to wait on that.  

I am going to keep ben and millie home from mothers-day-out tomorrow because the flu and all sorts of stuff is running rampant here.  I'm a little bummed they will have to miss their valentine's party but I don't want to risk them bringing something home to john campbell.

My little sweetheart is a little snotty so please pray that he would get to feeling better and that it would just be a cold.

Today when we were outside...it was a perfect day....ben said he needed some fresh air because it heals his body....he kills me!


No comments:

Post a Comment