Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today




We had a good day today.  The big kids went to mothers-day-out so i was able to clean up the house pretty good since john campbell took a great nap.  Then he and i went to a friend's house for lunch with some other girls and that was really nice.  It's always good to have some adult conversation!  This evening we had ben's soccer practice...which makes me think about his first game last saturday.  He did AWESOME!  He didn't score a goal.....he scored 3!!!  He was so excited....and i have to admit when he scored his first goal i got a little emotional.  He ran over and gave me a high five...he was precious.  I'm so glad that he had a great time.  Something that cracked me up was at the beginning of the game he ran over to me and said "Mama, i almost scored a shot...but that red team's really good."  Yeah...that 2 foot tall red team were a bunch of powerhouses:)

The other day millie showed mike and i her arm and said "Look at my brains."  She kept saying it until we figured out she meant her "veins"....she's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment